Saturday, December 13, 2014

Elf Letters at Midnight: Night of the Second

For the last couple of years, beginning on the first of
December, Elves from the North Pole have visited our home. While my family and I are...nestled (sorry, couldn't resist) in our beds, the elves with very peculiar and interesting names frolic downstairs dropping off little tiny gifts for the girls. Before leaving, they always have written a letter (usually hand-written) addressed just for the girls. Taking advantage of the opportunity, they don't fail to mention the true meaning of Christmas and the importance of family. The girls are always very excited about the letters and of course the little gifts that that the Elves leave behind.

Following are the letters they have written.

December 2nd 2014

Hello, Madison!
Hello, Bailey!
Hello, Sophie!

And a Ho! Ho! Ho! to your mommy & daddy! I must say, you have the best looking trees we have seen so far! You girls did a fabulous job! Okay, girls, I really need you to do something for me. Ok? I need you to try really hard to make sure you are always showing love to other people but especially to each other. Can you do that? I know you can because the three of you are amazing! We are so proud of you. And my, oh, my, you are all so beautiful! Gotta go! Remember to always show love :)

Merry Christmas From

Noodle-Doodle Ding Dong and Blibber Blabber

No comments: