Saturday, December 13, 2014

Elf Letters at Midnight: Night of the Fourth

For the last couple of years, beginning on the first of December, Elves from the North Pole have visited our home. While my family and I are...nestled (sorry, couldn't resist) in our beds, the elves with very peculiar and interesting names frolic downstairs dropping off little tiny gifts for the girls. Before leaving, they always have written a letter (usually hand-written) addressed just for the girls. Taking advantage of the opportunity, they don't fail to mention the true meaning of Christmas and the importance of family. The girls are always very excited about the letter and of course the little gifts that that the Elves leave behind.

Following are the letters they have written.

December 4, 2014

Merry Christmas, Graybill Girls! Are you as excited for Christmas as we are?! Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh boy, I love this time of year! I love the cookies and the snow and the songs and the Christmas play...Say! I heard there's a Christmas play at your church! How exciting? Today I would like for you to say a prayer for all those people that don't know Jesus. Just think how special Christmas would be for them if they did. I'm so glad you have Jesus in your heart. It just makes me heart sing knowing how much He cares for and loves us!


Well, girls, it's time to head back to the Pole. All of us up there are so proud of the three of you. Keep showing love to one another! We love you!

Merry Christmas!

Love,

Snowball,
Hot Chocolate
      and
Glitter Lips

No comments: