Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bullet Journal

My brother, Jason, just told me about this when I was visiting him during a quick trip to PA. He adapted his own style of it, but the essence of the idea remains. It's called the Bullet Journal. It's about a method known as Rapid Logging. I just now checked out the website and watched the tutorial video. Seems pretty cool...and something to consider if you always wanted to keep some kind of journal. This shows you how you can do that without having to add a whole lot of detail. Perfect if the details are what is keeping you from jotting down memories that your kids would love to read years down the road.

I have only watched the tutorial, but am heading back there now to read some more.

Dream Out Loud (I would say, Write out Loud, but Sharpie beat me to it :)
Ryan

Here's the link: http://bulletjournal.com/

No comments: