Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Prayer

My Brother – in Christ and in Blood,

I would ask you to close your eyes, but then you wouldn’t be able to read this. Since you asked for my support through prayer rather than financially, here is a calling out to our heavenly Father for you and your traveling vessels for the Lord. It won’t have the same effect when you prayed with me up at the mountains, but picture me putting my hand on your shoulder.

Most Loving & Gracious Father,

Tonight I thank you for the opportunity that you have given Jason so he can travel the world to graciously and humbly serve and glorify you while helping those in need. Lord, I ask you to place a barrier of protection around him and his team. I ask that you use their strengths to accomplish what you are calling them to do and I ask that their weaknesses are rebuilt and strengthened generated by your majestic power so they can leave this experience having been inspired by your beautiful blessings and return ready to inspire those around them. Lord, I thank you for your presence and I know that you have every one of them in your hands. I ask for your protection over their families while they’re gone.

Lord, I thank you for all the blessing that you pour down on us. The blessings of work, home, family, church, friends and brotherhood.

In Christ’s name I pray,


Amen.


No comments: