Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother


For everything you did that went unnoticed. For the trials and troubles thrown your way. For your strength and courage during those times. For the times I never said thank you and for the gratitude I still feel. For the times I disrespected you to your face...and behind your back as well. For lessons taught - especially those that took me awhile to learn. For the grace you emulated from your mother. For your own grace that's like no other. For allowing me to turn the wrong way and get back on my own. For loving me when I wasn't exactly lovable. For your commitment to family. For your passion of doing what's right. For learning from the past while always looking forward. For the gift of generosity - all words of thankfulness are lost. For being a garden of flowers in a field of weeds. For all the things I cannot even remember. For all of these and the abundantly more...I thank you.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

I love you.

Ryan

2015

No comments: