Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Student Apology Letters: 003


I usually have students write some sort of letter after they do something stupid. They hate it which is exactly why I do it. Are they really sorry? Will they learn from this and making better choices? Not anytime soon, most likely. They know what they're supposed to write, so they write it - usually as if they have never learned how to construct a paragraph (or a sentence for that matter) - in their entire lives.




Preface: Field Day. One station was set up as more of a rest area where students may have ONE snow cone. Their hands were marked so the teachers serving the cones knew whether or not they had already had one. Of course, some boys, thought it would be funny to take more. By doing so, they left less snow cones for the primary grades who were partaking in field day in the afternoon.

I'm so so sory for steeling the younger students snow cones. I Don't know what i was thinking. I feel so so so stupid. and  I feel sory, Bad. I know I should have not done that but I did. I feel like a bad guy. But I should get Punished. I'm sorry for lieing to the teachers. I think I'm a bad person. It feels weird It Does not feel right. I wish to go back in time so I could of Done the right choice. I feel different. I wish I could do something about it. I don't know why I did this. I'm sorry. I will talk to my mom and she will probably get grounded. If there is anything I mean anything a could Do I would Do it. I Don't know why I did this. I am really really sory. Pleas forgive me. -E

No comments: