Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Too Long

I've been away for way too long. I think it's about time I awaken from this slumber, shed and shred lingering doubts and write again. It was unintentional to only have written one thing since the passing of my grandfather, but when do you ever intend on having such a lack of discipline? 

I'm going to say I'm back without posting anything new. My hope is by saying this, that I will consider it a promise not to be broken so I can keep myself accountable for following my dream of becoming a full-time writer.

In the pipeline: Another short story with my pal, Dustin. If you haven't read the previous two, I encourage you to do so. We're quite proud of them. This next one will be different. Explanation later. Also a short-short story inspired by a passing glimpse of something I saw along with a bunch of this and that - including the ongoing adventures of Rolen!

I hope I didn't lose you in the last few months. Some of you have said very kind things to me about my writing. For that, I'm forever grateful.

See you soon!

Dream Out Loud,

Ryan

No comments: