Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Star is Born

On December 9, 2016, Kids from Christ Church performed "A Star is Born," a Christmas play.

Not having a tripod or much room to move around without blocking people's view, the video is and certainly looks amateurish. My main focus was to capture my daughters in their speaking-part debuts. Then I wasn't sure if the production was being recorded from the tech booth so I recorded as much as I could. However, worried about battery-life, I was not able to capture every line or even every cast member. My apologies if your child was not on camera. I do think, however that it was indeed recorded in its entirety by Brian B. A big thank you to him and to all involved in every way shape and form.

This is the entrance and opening song.

Clip 1:

Clip 2:







Clip 3:




More to come...




No comments: