Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Six Haiku

                                                                 

Slice of Life: Day 16


                     sky-bound moon, haunting

tempts me to touch the shadow

to the light, I turn

 


staring at my thoughts

I reel in captivation

hooked, a dream gone by

 

tormenting clockface

bare toes gripping the beach

sunset over waves

 

 brown crinkling photos

a frost-bitten memory

recoils in fruitless efforts

 

dewdrops in garden

scarecrow limps from the wire

daffodils blooming

 

dreams woven throughout

gathered on a shady hill

the scent of time spent

 


2 comments:

Beth Sanderson said...

I always find Haiku hard to write...you have done a brilliant job! I especially like the Haiku about the brown crinkling photo...lovely imagery.

Charlene said...

These glimpses/vignettes are vivid! "Staring at my thoughts..." I hear you!