Thursday, March 31, 2022

Goodbye (for now) and Thank You

I just wanted to thank everyone for clicking on my links and posting comments. I know I haven’t returned the favor as much as I wanted to. I am grateful to the Two Teachers for providing this challenge and being a catalyst for community-building among teachers and writers.

Below are my next goals, so if you believe in prayer or would like to send positive vibes, I’d appreciate it.

My two biggest goals go hand in hand; continue to revise Grace Leads Home while searching for a literary agent. Both require much discipline. The former requires hours at my desk plotting, rearranging, adding, deleting etc. The latter means many rejections. But I’m okay with that. It’s part of the gig.

After that, I have a few short stories I started during my MA courses I’d like to return to and eventually publish as a collection. I also, a few years ago, started and/or completed a few with my best friend I look forward to fine-tuning.

Again, many thanks to all of you – even if you didn’t click on my link. I’m proud of you for meeting the challenge and taking time from our hectic lives to focus on your passion for writing.

Dream Out Loud,

Ryan

No comments: